jueves, 16 de junio de 2011

Home sweet home!

                                                       Housing: Where do you live?
                                           A: Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
                                             B: I live in a house / I live in an apartment

I live in an house. 
In my house, there are nine rooms- a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, laundry room , two bathrooms and three bedrooms.There's also a yard.

                                                                        Waiting room.


     This is the dining room.

                                                                  This is the kitchen.

 
                                                                    This is the living room.

                                                                    This is my sister's room.

                                                    This is the fourth of my mom and dad

    This is the bathroom of my parents



                                                   This is the bathroom of my sister and me

 

This is from yard

My house is green and white, is new and very quiet and bright.

Hey  Maria.
Hi, Yula. Come in!
Hey, this is a nice house.
Yeah, and it’s only $400 a moth.
 Really? That’s not bad! How many rooms are there?
There are eight. There’s a living room, a dining room, a kitchen a laundry room, a two bathroom, and two bedroom.
 Is there a garage?
 No, but there’s a small yard.
 That’s great!!


                                                            This is my favorite bedroom

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario